1. General information.
- HR Global Group Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, is the Operator of the www.hrglobal.pl Service.
2. The Service obtains information about its users and their behavior through:
- information entered by Users voluntarily in available forms,
- saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) on the User’s device,
- collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms.
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
2. The Service may also save information about the parameters of the connection (time mark-up, IP address).
3. The data provided by filling in the form are not made available to third parties without the explicit consent of the User.
4. The Operator may use the data provided in the forms to set a database of potential clients registered with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the forms are processed only for the purpose resulting from the function of a given form, for example, in order to respond to a service request or a business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities pursuing certain technical services – in particular, it applies to the provision of information about the holder of a registered domain to entities being operators of Internet domains, services handling payments or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this area.
3. Information about cookie files.
- The Service uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the Service User’s device and are intended for use by the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the User’s device and a unique number.
3. The Operator stores cookies on the Service User’s device and has access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from its websites in order to allow an improvement of their structure and content;
- to maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), so the User does not have to retype login and password on every website of the Service;
- to determine the User’s profile to display personalized content provided by advertising networks, especially Google.
- Two basic types of cookies are used by the Service: “session” and “permanent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until he/she logs off, leaves the website or closes the software used to browse the web (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. The software used to browse the web (web browser) usually allows storage of cookies on the User’s device by default. The Service User may change these default settings. Web browsers also enable Users to delete cookies or automatically block them. For details, see the help section or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies stored on the Service User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads tailored to the way the User utilizes the Service. For this purpose, they might keep information about the User’s navigation path or the time the User remains on the particular web page.
11. With regard to information about User preferences collected by the Google ad network, the User may browse and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the User behaviors is subject to log at the server layer. These data are used solely for administering of the Service and to ensure the most efficient use of hosting services provided for it.
2. Browsed resources are identified by the URLs. Additionally, the following data may be collected:
- time a request is received,
- time a response to a request is sent,
- name of the User’s device identified by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the realization of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the web page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in case the User came to the Service from the link on another web site,
- information about the User’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing the website.
4. The above data are not used only for server administration purposes.
5. Access to data.
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. The data which would enable an individual person’s identification are made available only upon this person’s consent.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to the authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Cookies management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookies, he/she may change his/her browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies required for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance of User preferences may make it difficult and in extreme cases it may prevent the use of the websites.
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: